The process of preparing to move your business is often complex and requires a lot of effective planning. Hence it is not a surprise that many companies state how relocating offices is probably one of the most challenging endeavors they had to go through. Making good decisions from the very beginning is of great significance to the success of this unique undertaking. As a company with extensive experience, our commercial movers Boston are here to help you. Nothing is more important than having a professional and reliable moving company. That can guarantee the safety of your possessions.
Whatever that reason for moving your business is, the main aim is to ensure business continuity is not affected. That includes retaining your old customers and expanding your networks to new ones. Boston is a place of opportunities, especially in the business field. With locations in the Boston area, our commercial movers Boston have experience in moving offices of all types and sizes. Corporate firms, law firms, universities, and many more, both on the local and national level. Premium Q’s professional moving team is here to bring you the best moving experience of your life.
Our Premium Q’s tips on how to prepare for your business moving
As mentioned, good organization and thorough preparation are crucial for successful commercial relocations. Listening carefully to the needs of our customers and our utmost dedication to their moving processes is what makes us different from other companies. Our long experience has taught us what the most important tasks in organizing the whole process of moving are. We will here try to give you some tips that might help you.
Making a good moving checklist
A good moving checklist is a guide to a stress-free relocation. Setting the exact schedule for each step in the process of moving step is very important. The time spent on preparations for business moves depends on the size of your business. For bigger offices, it might take up to 6 months and for smaller ones up to 3 months.
Getting rid of unnecessary office equipment
De-cluttering and sorting the things in your office space can be challenging. Not everything should be packed. Consider selling or donating old PCs, printers, copiers, phones and other items that you are not about to move. Do not forget about recycling, you will do the double well and save the environment.
Storing your possessions
In case you have a lot of items that you would like to archive, and avoid moving them to your new office location, getting a storage unit is something that our commercial movers Boston can provide along with our other moving company services.
Gathering your employees and informing your business partners about your big event
As is the case with any change, moving the office environment might turn out to be not such an easy process for you and your co-workers. Gather your employees and inform them about the upcoming events. Engage them in the process and give them time to adjust to the change. Informing your business partners is also something you should not forget about. Announce your move on time, so that you can keep your business operational despite the relocation.
Packing your office is easier with a help from our commercial movers Boston
Packing your office belongings can often be a complicated procedure. Having to pay attention to how to properly pack your office equipment can take a lot of your valuable time. Our commercial movers Boston provide specialized packing services. Office items will be safe and professionally packed by our experienced team.
Hiring our commercial movers Boston will make your move an easy thing
Premium Q moving is proud to have earned the reputation as one of Boston’s premium moving companies. We are skilled in a variety of moving services, and commercial moving is one of our specialties. Premium Q Commercial Moving Services provide you with a team guaranteed to handle your move with care, experience, and elegance. Guiding you through every step of your company’s relocation process. Our trained and specialized office coordinators will be your first point of contact. They will immediately assign to your own moving coordinator. This moving coordinator will be available for you 24/7. He will be ready to answer to any and all questions you may have about your business move. Your Premium Q highly-experienced moving crew will control and operate your move. So that you can focus your attention on the continued success of your business during the move.
The services of our commercial movers Boston
Our Move Management Department ensures your project has a single-source contact for a well-managed process. We pride ourselves on being commercial moving experts, evidenced by our comprehensive services, extensively trained professionals and state-of-the-art equipment and facilities. Our commercial movers Boston have made it so that you all details involved in your move are taken care of by our team. Here’s what you can expect in your move, from the initial inquiry to the post-move follow up:
- Free on-site pre-move consultation– Our commercial movers Boston can help you on-site with planning a move of any size, guiding you through the preparation process. You will have the answers to all of your questions related to our services and help from the beginning.
- Comprehensive and detailed cost estimate– Developing precise and detailed analyses of all the possible moving costs will enable you to monitor your expenses. And hence ensure that you do not go over your budget.
- Assigned moving coordinator who will be your point of contact throughout the whole moving process– Having a professional by your side at any time is priceless, and it will make your moving process much easier.
- Free delivery of crates and boxes– Premium Q will ensure you are provided with all the packing supplies that you need. Small, medium, large boxes, boxes for fragile items. Besides that, all other types of crates and boxes needed for secure packing your belongings will be at your disposal.
- Full or partial packing services, including crating fragile/sensitive items- Those of you who would like to avoid packing your belongings on your own, kindly note that our commercial movers Boston are providing services of packing, full or partial. By choosing this option you can rest assured that your fragile items will be in safe hands.
Some of the other services our commercial movers Boston are providing
- Electronics disconnect and re-connect services– All your office equipment will be patiently disconnected and re-connected and packed properly for your move.
- A fully-trained moving crew in full uniform– Our trained crew is specialized in providing professional moving services all of a kind. That is our greatest resource and the basis of our success.
- On-site supervision– Nothing will be missed under the watchful eye of our on-site supervision, who will follow and coordinate the whole process.
- Short and long-term storage in our secure warehouse – Our commercial mover Boston provides for any kind of storage units, should you need them. Secure warehouses for short or long-term storage could be perfect for placing some of your items that you would not like to move with you to your new location.
- Project management– We rely on our good project management teams that will be in charge of planning, execution, controlling, and wrapping-up the work with the ultimate goal of a customer’s successful relocation.
- Post-move services– Settling-in to a new the office space, unpacking and positioning your office equipment can be time-consuming and exhausting. Being very well aware of this fact, our commercial movers Boston have one more service to offer- post-move service.
- Disposal and recycling services for unwanted electronics – If you have old electronic equipment that you would like to dispose of, our company can help you by doing this task for you. Disposal and recycling service are also on our list.
In addition to the services of commercial moving, Premium Q is providing many others. If you have any additional questions, our commercial movers Boston are always at your disposal.